Structural Steel Estimation
Structural steel estimation is an important process and procedure in structural steel Projects & construction.
What is a steel estimator?
- Quantity of Steel
- Budgets for the Project
The Standard Steel Estimation Procedure Structural steel is generally measured by weight & cost is charged, we need to have good knowledge on a few of the following things like, what structural sections are used for each section to construct an estimate. Things to be considered while Steel estimation
• Prepare your steel project by identifying the steel grade.
• Group material according to section/member type.
• Follow, group by tied connection method.
• structural steel should be grouped based on material located on the project.
• Always Maintain specific sequence by columns & details.
• Specify required beams & details as per floor.
• Plan quantities for bracing & flooring.
• estimate the quantities required by connectors, accessories & plates.